Buy Henry Big Boy .41 Magnum Lever-Action Rifle Online
Back when the West was still wild and the rifle was the tool of choice for survival and frontier justice, the venerable .44-caliber put more meat on the table and outlaws in the ground than any other bullet. The West may have been tamed and fenced long ago, but its unbridled spirit lives on in this line of traditional big-bore Henry rifles.
The traditional 20″ octagonal barrel is outfitted with a classic fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight with a reversible white diamond insert and a brass beaded front sight. The tubular magazine tops off at 10 rounds. Both the straight-grip stock and forearm are crafted of select American walnut accented with a brass barrel band and Henry’s recognizable brass receiver. All have that crisp, smooth action that sets an authentic American-made Henry apart from other lever action rifles on the range and in the woods today.
- Model Number: H006M41
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .41 Magnum
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate Of Twist: 1:18.75
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished Hardened Brass
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplatepad: Brass
- Length Of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Large Game Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments / Extras: BB Classic. Receiver comes drilled and tapped for scope mounting.
There are no reviews yet.