To provide longer wear resistance and better corrosion protection from environmental conditions, the G3c slide is treated with a proven Tenifer finish. The Tenifer finish delivers more robust surface integrity to minimize scuffing and maximize corrosion resistance.
Standard on the G3c are all-steel front and rear sights (instead of the polymer sights included on the G2c) that are designed to withstand the rigors of daily carry. The rear sight is serrated to reduce glare and quicken sight picture acquisition, while drift adjustability allows the shooter to fine-tune the point-of-impact.
All these features continue with the new G3c model but with an added performance upgrade. Scallops are now included with G3c magazine extension. These are designed to assist in tactical magazine changes should dust or grit prevent the magazine from dropping freely when depressing the mag release.
Speaking of the magazines, the G3c comes standard with three 12-round magazines. 15 & 17 round magazines will also be available for customers who desire even higher capacity.
- Serrated Drift Adjustable Rear Sights
- Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Front Slide Serrations
- Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913)
- Upgraded Gen 3 Flat Trigger System
- Teflon Coating on All Operational Control Parts
- Manufacturer: Taurus
- Model: G3c
- Model Number: 1-G3C931
- UPC: 725327619307
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 3.2″
- Overall Length: 6.3″
- Overall Width: 1.2″
- Overall Height: 5.1″
- Action Type: Single Action with Restrike
- Front Sight: Fixed / White Dot
- Rear Sights: Serrated Drift Adjustable
- Safety: Striker Block / Manual Safety / Loaded Chamber Indicator / Trigger Safety
- Grip Material: Polymer
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Stainless
- Weight (unloaded): 22 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 12 Rounds (Comes with 3)